Agencies To Report Deaths To

Posted on: January 27th, 2012 by

If you liked this post, say thanks by sharing it:
Pin It

If you have lost a loved one or have been injured due to methadone, please report it to FDA Med Watch using link below.

If Applicable, also report to the following agencies:

  • SAMHSA– To request an investigation if your loved one died while going to a clinic for addiction, you must send a request for a formal investigation to-
  • The State Methadone Authority
  • The Accreditation Facility- For example CARF
  • The DEA-
  • The Local Drug Task Force
  • The State Medical Board
  • The State Pharmacy Board
  • The Local District Attorney

If you need help finding addresses or phone numbers for your state agencies, please contact